Location Amersham, HC HP6 6AA
Junior Developer (VB.net, C#)
18,000.00 - 22,000.00 £ per year
The Responsibilities of the Junior Developer (VB.net, C#):
- Work as part of the Development Project Team
- To develop future internal/external (front end and web) solutions using C#, VB.Net and ASP.net
- Provide support to customers in line with personal skill sets.
- Resolve any problems encountered in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with the Customer and Team members.
- You will help to develop and support VB.Net, ASP.Net and C# applications within the business.
- The Junior Developer (VB.net, C #) will support pre-existing Company systems (Retail, HRMS and Shipping Management (Chartering)) as required.
The Junior Developer (VB.net, C#) will have the below Skills / Experience:
- Experience at a junior level or evidence of project development
- Some experience of ASP.NET or VB.Net or C#
- SQL Server 2008 exposure or subsequent versions
- Good communication and written skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Previous Experience of Retail, HRMS and Shipping Management (Chartering)) Systems
- Knowledge of some of the following: VB, VBA, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SAP, Access, Magento CMS, website, ERP system, EPoS retail systems, HR, Finance, Sales & Marketing and/or Supply Chain.
- Experience/ Exposure of working with XML
- Familiarity with; OOP & ISO27001
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
In return, the successful candidate will benefit from an attractive salary and membership to the pension scheme.